I am not Occitan, nor an expert in Occitan history, but I think this ruleset
has a few problems:

- The county of Toulouse was one of several independent counties and duchies
that existed in today's southern France. They shared a common language, but
were never united under a single ruler. Some counties were intertwined with
each other as fiefs, so this complicates the issue a little more. So, Foix
and Carcasonne, although technically fiefs of Toulouse, were also "de facto"
independent, quite powerful (and even waged war on Toulouse).

- So, I would remove cities like Foix, and several villages around Foix, as
well as Carcasonne.

- The names of the rulers are incorrect. If given in French, they should be
Raymond; in Occitan, they should be Raimon; the women should be Felipa and
Joana.

- Some cities do not belong at all here, not even as Occitan. Perpignan
wasn't French until 1659, and belonged to the Kingdom of Catalonia-Aragon
during all the Medieval period. Also, there are several "Prades" in the area,
but the largest one is also Catalan. (There is a Prades near Foix, but it's
only got 50 inhabitants) I haven't found a "Carol", but if it means "La
Tour-de-Carol", that is also Catalan.

- The ruleset uses the current official names of the cities, in French. I
think that we should respect the original names, in Occitan: Tolosa,
Montpelhièr, Besièrs, Cassanhas, ... At least, this is how they were called
in the heyday of the Occitan counties.

In short, if this ruleset is to be "just Toulousain", it should use only
cities that had belonged to the County of Toulouse. If we keep the list, then
most of them (and a few rulers) could be merged with the Occitan ruleset.