"Both" is included only for helicopters and air units in current default
ruleset.  I agree that "air" is not exact compared with what we want to do.
But in my mind, "both" is a bit confusing.  The help would look:
1 = land
2 = sea
4 = both

I would understand that setting this value to 'both' will include the two
previous cases.

The new version of the patch I am attaching changes the setting help text
to:
1 = land moving units
2 = sea moving units
4 = units able to move both on land and sea

(file #7099)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: trunk_S2_2_killcitizen2.diff   Size:29 KB