             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: free...@tech.geek.nz
             Open/Closed: Open
                 Release: 2.1.9
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: GNU/Linux
         Planned Release: None

After using a canavan to establish a trade route between two of my cities, I
was unable to find UI to show me how much (per-turn) trade is generated by
it, despite searching both help and Google.

I did find the "View | City Traderoutes" command, which is great for visually
showing established routes, but this does not show how much trade is being
generated, and has the potential to become crowded over time (maybe it could
be toggled on a per-city basis, like the city worker map grid?).

IMO, UI to show and manage trade routes should appear in one or both of these
places:

* In the "Overview" tab, or a separate "Trade" tab, of both city's
information report.

* In a new "Trade" report, accessible from the "Reports" menu.

If the per-city "Trade" tab idea is implemented, that would also give
opportunity to break down the trade generated by the city, separately listing
the effects of modifiers such as terrain specials, roads, railroads,
government, improvements, wonders, corruption, etc.

If the "Trade" report idea is implemented, that would give an excellent
opportunity to visualise trade routes on a city-by-city or even
route-by-route basis, as suggested above.