Awesome. With those latest usage stats posted elsewhere, it seems
you're on to something big here, Andreas. :)

Took the opportunity to post a 'community news' blurb over at the
freeciv.org wiki:

"Freeciv Web Client developer Andreas Røsdal reports that over the
last month, an impressive 1254 games have been played on his servers.
The Web Client has been recently updated, so if you're running a
recent version of Firefox, Safari, or Chrome, surf over to
http://www.freeciv.net/ and join in."

Daniel