Above half year ago, I have decided to create multiplayer(web) city
simulator, where many players plays at one city. System could be very
simple: one player plays at the same time; rest will giving task to him,
time for playing, voting on most important taks and giving points for
task realising. I think it's very playable system. It's one nation, but
many players playing them and players will get angry other for
misfortunes(other player can kick bad leader from team).

Once some body is working on Freeciv Web Client, my idea could be
realised. If I had some time, I've decided to modify freeciv-server to
allows playing with my system. I would be happy if some body could help.