new version of the patch (code cleanup)

> Another option is to not make a /create command (while game is running),
but just make it a Lua script action, we make create_player(..) that calls
the player creation code you have written. That way, there is no way to
create "empty" players by default..

I think this is the best way to go. Changing the patch, I had to create two
functions - one for pregame and one for newcomers. Furthermore, this will
prevent empty player and also this is only usefull in connection to the lua
code.

What do you need to call C code from lua? A function name?

(file #8898)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: 20100408-02-trunk-add-a-player-to-a-running-game.patch Size:13 KB