> No. It should be possible with variable arguments. I'll give
> it a try.

This will not work for

enum unit_move_result (*auto_explorer)(struct unit *punit);

but this function will be moved to advisor, or?

> (btw. What are our current standards about assigning own
> patches to self? I noticed that you had taken this one
> already)

I did take my own patches to get an overview about them and after some time
started to apply them myself. It was wrong as some checking of the patches
was missing (especially the client side); I will stop.