             Assigned to: jtn
                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

There's a recurring pattern in the help of generating lists of one, two, or
more elements separated by "or" or "and". Some of them are a bit grody. While
working on patch #2049 I've incidentally harmonised some of them a bit,
removing some arbitrary limits in the process.

(There's definitely scope for factoring this out further; we could have a
couple of functions that take a strvec and format it into "and" and "or"
separated lists respectively; this could remove a chunk of code from these
and other places, such as helptext_government() and techs_with_flag_string(),
and centralise the handling of i18n issues. But that's more than I have time
for right now.)