                 Release: 2.2.3
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Microsoft Windows
         Planned Release:

Selected a scenario game (North America classic/medium).
The Player List AI displays <Normal AI> under all Ai players.
However the AI Skill Level dropdown reads Novice.

Also noticed if I start a new game, set an AI Skill level from the dropdown
to any AI Skill Level, hit cancel and load a scenario, the AI Skill Level in
the dropdown shows my selected AI Skill Level from the previous game that I
had canceled.

It appears the Ai Skill dropdown remembers which AI Skill level I chose but
does not automatically set to the correct AI skill level if I choose a
scenario.