Update of bug #16663 (project freeciv):

Follow-up Comment #3:

I haven't been working on this much recently; I'm about 36% through
freeciv.pot. I intend to check in what I've got soon, but keep the bug open
in case I find more (rather than having an endless succession of "yet more
typos" bugs). I'll close it when I'm finished or strings are frozen for
2.3.0, whichever is soonest.

I'm probably not going to manage to avoid generating fuzzies in translations
even for those strings that don't need translator review, I'm afraid.

(file #10984)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: trunk-various-typos-ter.diff   Size:38 KB