I prefer to commit patch #2060, this patch and patch #2313 in one step as the
first two change a lot of capabilities (network, ruleset and tileset) and the
last one changes the capability strings.

Compiling with mapimg03 (patch #2060) should work. I did it just now and also
testet the xaw client. This is working! I will now at this patch ...

But there are some strange effect with this client:

* if the terrain relief option for the overview is toggled the main map is
not shown anymore
* the option page look strange
* after some testing the client crashed

Should I send bug reports for these?