                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release: 2.4.0

I write this bug report just to save my old notes (from the time when
separate ocean city gfx was added). I have not checked if all of this apply to
current codebase.

It's likely that tileset has more styles for land cities than for ocean
cities. Both land and ocean city gfx are defined in same city_style structure.
In practice there is one city_style structure / land city style, and multiple
city_styles use same ocean city style.
Problem is that each city_style loads ocean city gfx to memory independently.
Even if they in fact use same gfx, each of them use separate copy in memory.
There should be way to different city_style structures to share same gfx in
memory.