Update of patch #2418 (project freeciv):

             Open/Closed:                  Closed => Open

Follow-up Comment #3:

Reopening ticket so it appears in search results...

> it's to do with the different struct/typedef namespace rules in
> C and C++ --

C rules sure are confusing sometimes. Trying to fix this I'm currently in
situation where compiler complains: "expected ‘const struct tech_vector *’
but argument is of type ‘const struct tech_vector *’"
I don't know if I still somehow have two different struct tech_vector
definitions which C-compiler doesn't consider error in itself, or what is
going on...