Update of bug #17095 (project freeciv):

                Category:                    None => general
             Assigned to:                    None => jtn

Follow-up Comment #4:

Our patches seem broadly equivalent, so I plan to commit mine.
(Mine sets a higher limit of 9 as opposed to 6. In tileset_setup_tile_type(),
there is a loop that can increase with the cube of this limit, but only if the
tileset actually reaches that limit, so it shouldn't make any difference for
Freeland.)