                 Release: 2.3.0-beta3
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Microsoft Windows
         Planned Release:

If the moves for my unit are exhausted, but I select "goto" to attack another
enemy unit or city, my attack will execute before the enemy unit has a chance
to move out of the way, attack, or buy a unit to garrison the city.  Thus I
can land a legion or a catapult next to a city, set it to "goto" the city, and
get a free attack with major offensive advantages.  It's like having a "poor
man's marines."

Also in skirmishes in open country, with a unit having only 1 move, I
effectively attack 2 tiles away.  On my turn I move the 1 tile necessary to
close the gap and select "goto" the enemy's location.  Then my attack executes
before the enemy unit can move.  Every legion is effectively a knight.

The same technique can be used to keep Explorers out of harm's way.  If I pop
a hut containing barbarians, or unwittingly end my turn next to a hostile
unit, I can select "goto" a safe location, such as an unthreatened tile or an
offshore trireme.  The Explorer will race to safety before anything can attack
it.