Update of bug #18054 (project freeciv):

                Category:                    None => freeciv.net

Follow-up Comment #9:

Thanks for the bugreport to Freeciv.net. The savegame support is pretty
experimental in the freeciv.net web client. I'll try to improve this, if you
have some more specific suggestions about how to solve this.

Further, this bugreport should have been submitted to the Freeciv.net
project, at http://code.google.com/p/freeciv-forever/issues/list . I hope the
Freeciv.org maintainers and I can find a good solution so that users can
submit bugreports easily and correctly. Perhaps mark these bugs  with
category 'freeciv.net' which I just discovered.

I'm still interested in merging the two projects, by the way...