Marko Lindqvist writes:
> On 31 May 2011 11:19, Marko Lindqvist <cazf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Last night build failed. I have not time to investigate more just now.
>
> client/gui-gtk-2.0/inputdlg.c: In function ‘input_dialog_create’:
> client/gui-gtk-2.0/inputdlg.c:81: error: implicit declaration of
> function ‘gtk_dialog_get_content_area’
>
> dpkg -s libgtk2.0-0
  [...]
> Version: 2.12.12-1~lenny2

Rats, this'll be my fix for <http://gna.org/bugs/?18163>.
Clearly I wasn't careful enough about reading the documentation for
minimum versions; this turns out to require Gtk 2.14, sorry.
Will look into fixing as soon as I can, but feel free to fix sooner.

(BTW, there's another build failure on S2_3 due to uk.po, but rebuilding
gets round it. I haven't contacted Vadim about this yet.)