I think there must be several bugs. First of all I believe it to be a bug
that find_city_or_settler_near_tile() tries to use knowledge of the city
owner, and not that of player running the client. Patch for that attached.

Still, that usage of wrong player's knowledge should not suddenly start to
fail. I'm not entirely sure if it's a bug that it's not always failing (memory
has been allocated for tile knowledge information of all players even though
client never receives actual information) or that it fails in some
situations.

I also have to note that this is based entirely on backtrace on comment #4.
I'm not sure if all cases listed in this ticket really are the same bug.

(file #13123)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: SeeYourself_18005.diff         Size:0 KB