Update of bug #18217 (project freeciv):

         Planned Release:                         => 2.2.6, 2.3.0, 2.4.0

Follow-up Comment #1:

Many of these warnings come deep from our macro magic. I rather don't rewrite
those parts in stable branches. Instead I propose attached patches for S2_2
and S2_3. They just disable the warning.

I have not tested this with compiler other than gcc 4.6. I'm worried that
there is something wrong with FC_C_FLAGS() as it allowd typoed version of the
commandline option to pass. If FC_C_FLAGS() really is buggy, these patches may
break build with other compilers. It would be good if people tested this and
reported results.

(file #13197, file #13198)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: UnusedVarWarnDisable_18217-S2_3.diff Size:0 KB
File name: UnusedVarWarnDisable_18217-S2_2.diff Size:0 KB