                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Microsoft Windows
         Planned Release:

Freeciv v2.2.5 crashes while playing my custom Ruleset, and I have been
unable to find the cause.

The server crashes during AI turn showing the Windows error message "this
program had an error and it will be closed..."
It uses to crash arround turn 200, so it is surely related to timeframe (new
techs, units, etc).
Most of the times I can continue playing if I reload the previous autosave,
but then it keeps crashing randomly.

I have been able to save a game that crashes everytime I press end turn. I
attach a .zip file including:
1- Custom Ruleset civ2-3, to install over v2.2.5
2- Savegame: press end turn to recreate the crash
3- The log file generated the first time it crashed (I was playing with spain
in AI mode).

I played similar ruleset over v2.2.3 without problems, and I keep track of my
changes while adapting it for 2.2.5. I would thank any help to find the bug
and fix it.

File Attachments:

Date: mar 14 jun 2011 21:51:25 GMT  Name: Crash_civ2-3.zip  Size: 652kB   By:
tirolalira