                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Microsoft Windows
         Planned Release: 2.4.0

Noticed with cazfi's trunk build (r20045) on Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit:
on starting the server, I get:

1: IP_ADD_MEMBERSHIP (225.1.1.1) failed: An unknown, invalid, or unsupported
option or level was specified in a getsockopt or setsockopt call.

Also visible briefly in the client when it spawns a server.

I think I've seen this previously with other versions, probably S2_3 builds.
Haven't checked yet if it's just cazfi's builds or cproc's as well.

I'm guessing this is something to do with the LAN scan. When I started a
server and a separate client, the server didn't show up on the scan.