                 Release: 2.2.1
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

This is related to #17702 "Caravan Window Pops Up Too Soon".

During turn update, the map jumps from one place to another, and I can
(barely) maintain an overview of what's happening.  But the new city dialog
and the trade route requester pop up (empty!) only to have the map scroll to
the next event.  By the time I have control over the GUI again and the new
dialogs' contents get filled in, I have little context on which to decide what
to do.  With the new city dialog it's still possible to click Next then Prev
as a poor-man's Center button, but the trade route requester has no such
option: I have to find the relevant message in the message box (in another
workspace - low-vertical-pixels laptop display!) and right-click on it.