                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

I've long been unhappy with the behavior of Workers/Engineers in "Auto
Settler" mode.  They continually frustrate by doing things i don't want them
to do, and not doing the activities i wish they were doing.  A cursory glance
at the forums shows that many other players feel the same.  Some suggestions
have been made to the effect that fine control of such work be done through
the CMA interface.  I think this approach is likely to be just as frustrating,
so let me offer this suggestion:

Under the 'Work' menu, let there be an 'Auto Work' sub menu so that workers
can be set to 'Auto Road', 'Auto Irrigate', etc.  The graphics wouldn't need
to change unless we wanted to separately mark 'Auto Pollution' workers from
manually assigned pollution workers.  In that case, a simple underline beneath
the "P" should be sufficient.