                 Release: 2.3.0
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Any
         Planned Release:

My wish is alike bug #14614, auto-worker should respect borders, except that
it would not move past a certain distance from the mentioned border. Perhaps
there can be a default distance, let's say 4-6 tiles from the own/allied
borders, which can be changed depending of the current level of aggressiveness
on borders ; ie: 0 for peace, 3 for stagnant war, 6 for active war.

I'm currently at (active) war with my only neighbor and it's making easy
picking of my workers and I'd like to take of my round checking borders for my
workers.