On 27 Oct, 2011, at 11:07 AM, Marko Lindqvist wrote:

> I don't think configure affects what is clinet options file default.

        I suppose not, but in other software if you find something that allows
an optional feature you would usually turn on said feature in the end program...

> We used to have sounds enabled by default, but state of the
> distributed standard soundset being what it is we got a lot of
> questions how to disable sounds - much more than we now get questions
> or requests about enabling them.

        Fair enough - i will mention this in the package description.

Sent from my MacBookPro

Everybody is talking about the weather but nobody does anything about it.