Update of bug #16429 (project freeciv):

         Planned Release:            2.3.0, 2.4.0 => 2.2.8, 2.3.2, 2.4.0,
2.5.0

Follow-up Comment #24:

As reports differ, we might be dealing with several bugs. Attached patch fixes
one I were experiencing today - when cities are transfered to new owner, unit
activities are not checked (or if some function called has such a check, it
happens before owner actually gets set) This might be the only bug - so I'll
close this ticket once this is resolved. If we then get new occurrenses of the
same error message, let's open new ticket.

(file #15227)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: CheckTransferedUnitAct.diff    Size:0 KB