                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

If ruleset defines just one possible leader for barbarian (land or sea)
nation, respawning that nation after their death crashes server. At the time
server selects leader for respawned nation, it sees old leader as player in
game - already taken name. This leaves only NULL for pick_player_name() to
return.

I have patch for this particular problem in my testing machine (patch also
tested against reproducible Alien World autogame), but that machine went down
due to electricity problems, and I'm yet to recover it.
There's more theoretical problems with other players taking all the leader
names of some nation leading AI to pick NULL leader name if it randomly
happens to select that nation.