                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release: 2.4.0, 2.5.0

This has happened every now and then as long as we've had gtk3-client, and
with some of my (seemingly unrelated) in-development patches applied it seems
to be 100% reproducible.

When one goes to pregame screen via "Start New Screen" bottom of the screen
often lacks buttons that should be there, including chatline and Start. With
earlier versions they were often just outside the visible part of the window;
simply resizing window bigger revealed them. It's possible that problem is
always that, but sometimes those buttons are just so far off that making
window fill entire screen is not enough to reveal them.

I also wonder if the actual bug is in gtk2-client as well even though this
kind of behavior is not observed there. Code is the same, anyway. And remember
that gtk2-client freeze problem with Ubuntu's gtk-libraries currently happens
while opening this very same screen.