I assume stable branches are affected. There (at least) we can't do much more
than to change legal range of trademindist to 1-255.

I'm not sure if type used in network should be made bigger in trunk. 255 is
quite big distance for normal usage already, and we should provide cleaner
interface for disabling national trade.

Implementing set of new trade related features was one thing I was about to do
when my another computer went down - with some not-yet-submitted patches. I'll
keep need to have separate ruleset controls for different kinds of traderoutes
in mind when starting that work again.