                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: GNU/Linux
         Planned Release:

When I try to compile the code with debug enabled (I have tested svn trunk and
also S2_4 beta), I get this compilation error:

luascript_signal.lo
cc1: warnings being treated as errors
luascript_signal.c: In function ‘luascript_signal_create_valist’:
luascript_signal.c:232: warning: passing argument 2 of
‘luascript_signal_name_list_append’ discards qualifiers from pointer
target type
make[5]: *** [luascript_signal.lo] Error 1

I'm using ubuntu 9.04 that I can no longer update, I guess this could be the
reason.