While trying to understand pathfinding, I noticed that
client/goto.c:get_connect_road() seems to have different behaviour
depending on whether the move cost of the road is 0 or not (presumably
from the 0|1 values used for road/rail, at least judging by the
comments).  I don't yet understand enough to do anything with this, but
if the intent is to have 2.5 include roads with move_cost of 0, 1, and 2
in shipping rulesets, it may be useful for someone with a greater
understanding of pathfinding to review this and confirm it has the
correct behaviour (extra points for a comment update so nobody else
wonders this in the future).

    Note also that there is a nativity assumption in line 591
(@SVN22770), where it would probably be better to test whether punit is
native to proad rather than just assuming it (at least in the case of
the alien ruleset there are units capable of building roads they cannot
use (e.g. Amphibious engineer building Burrow Tube).  There may be
others that I didn't see from my cursory examination.

    I'm not sure if these represent bugs or yet unimplemented features
(or even misunderstandings on my part), but would be happy to file
tickets for them if someone is able to tell me in which category they
fall and doesn't want to do that themselves.

--
Emmet HIKORY