Thanks a lot.
I am open to discussion quite well (I have some bright moments once a day :)
).
What I wanted to point out is that I can't do any coding/inspection reliably.

Discussion as such is fine, it probably even helps me find a way back. If only
those taking part in the discussion are aware of my condition and health and
do not take offense if some response is unduly late or possibly in a strange
way out of topic.

(Btw, as I don't feel able neither to code or even to play freeciv I have
fallen back to nethack. Wasn't even able to do that in the first 4 weeks after
the incident.)