Update of patch #3933 (project freeciv):

                Category:                rulesets => general
         Planned Release:                         => 2.6.0

Follow-up Comment #1:

- You should make sure you don't transfer units to cities where they cannot
exist
- I don't like magic numbers in ruleset format. I'd prefer ruleset to have
textual values that are converted to numerical values at ruleset loading time
- Also, internally the numerical values should be descriptive enum and not "0"
... "4".
- Comment documenting the ruleset field should be added to all included
rulesets

Also note to committer if this goes so far: network protocol is changed, so
capstr must be refreshed.