For such patch touching a bit every place in Qt-client we need to synchronize
a bit to avoid patch conflicts. I just committed patch #4002 that touched
Qt-client code. I also just updated patch #4005 that will touch Qt-client, but
decided not to make it to apply on top of this one - either one needs to be
changed to apply on top of the other. I'd like #4005 to go in first, as it's
so important step in extras implementation on top of which to build further
development. It's also huge patch that would easily suffer bitrot from almost
any part of the code, not just Qt-client. Any further patches I'd make so that
they apply on top of this one.