Not that I'm against the change, but for completeness sake one should note
that en_US is separately added to the beginning of the list, while rest are
alphabetical sorted. By luck "American English" would fit the alphabetical
order (at least close, I haven't checked)

We may also want to reconsider adding native names of the languages. That
seems to be quite common practice - One has to understand header like "Choose
your language" in English, but then actual language name in the list is
"Suomi" instead of "Finnish".