                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release: 2.6.0

Currently, the client doesn't know when an achievement has been gained
(although it knows the achievements exist).

I spotted this when I made an effect depend on an achievement -- it was
Output_Bonus, but because the client doesn't know it's happened, it doesn't
include it in its breakdown of why the city production is what it is.

We could add a network packet for it. This would also allow clients to display
a trophy case, in theory.

This raises the question: are achievements public knowledge? Currently a
message is only sent to a qualifying player. However, world and alliance range
is supported for achievement requirements; for the client to report accurately
on these, it needs to know other players' achievements.
I'm not sure what the design criteria for achievements are, so I don't know
how to answer this.