On 31 January 2014 19:55, Hubert Kowalewski <almunafi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Ad Astra", which would highlight the aspect
> of scientific development and would fit in nicely with the concept of
> sending the spaceship to Alpha Centauri.

 I thought of that too, but considered latter part of your reasoning
con rather than pro. Spacerace makes sense in a small subset of
rulesets only (luckily it can be disabled) so having reference to it
prominently in the name would send a bit wrong message.

 For example Alien ruleset really shouldn't have spacerace in its
current form, though it is there in lack of any better way to
implement technological victory in a ruleset.

 - ML