Thank you for your patch, Edgaras. I had a superficial look at it. I was
planning to go in depth before giving feed back. Since I haven't done that yet
I figured it was better to list the issues I was able to spot so you at least
got some feed back.
 * Documentation comments should be added to all the rule sets present in
Freeciv trunk (2.6), not just Classical and Experimental.
 * Please align you documentation comments with the other flag documentation
(tab vs space)
 * Is the rule set patch intended to help us test you patch or do you suggest
changing the Experimental rule set? If you suggest changing Experimental it
may be a good idea to create a separate ticket (under Patches) for that
change.