                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

Let's make a ticket about something that has always bothered me in the
tutorial scenario:

When you found your first city, and you have the default setting that city
dialog will open automatically, tutorial popup message explaining what to do
opens first, usually ending hidden behind the city dialog.

Maybe this could be fixed by delaying opening of the popup a bit once we have
signal like tick() where to do the actual popup.