Follow-up Comment #5, task #7670 (project freeciv):

In IRQ bobody had anything to say about my comment:
"I don't see any pressing need to freeze S2_5 network protocol long before
first beta. So maybe we should set date for beta1 first, and then set network
protocol freeze date based on that, something like two weeks earlier."

I'm the one doing protocol freeze, but jtn is the one making beta1 release, so
now it's mostly his business to tell when beta1 could be expected (unless he
wants bureaucracy to go so that he does not commit to anything before I've
handed branch to him after protocol freeze)

  <http://gna.org/task/?7670>