Update of bug #21898 (project freeciv):

Follow-up Comment #7:

Indeed, the client is not updated if there are units with vision of the site
after the city is gone: my testing involved using Diplomats to preserve
vision, and building Settlers to destroy the city.  Disconnecting the client
and reconnecting updates apprpriately, but there should probably be some
vision update happening in remove_city().  I looked about a bit, but couldn't
figure out the right call, so am leaving this in an unfortunate state for now
(not a regression from prior behaviour, but not ideal).

(file #20752)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: remove-unsuitable-roads-bases.patch Size:1 KB