Update of patch #3926 (project freeciv):

         Planned Release:             2.5.0,2.6.0 => 2.6.0

Follow-up Comment #5:

I remember being strongly against this for it being fundamentally flawed, but
after thinking it through myself and coming to same conclusion semantically
different way made me supporter of the idea. The main difference is that I now
don't expect user to find the files to be overridden and start hacking them
(actions that require almost equal skill to adding nation without this change)
but just to drop the replacements in place.

Attached patch adds data/override -directory containing empty nation.ruleset
(included from default/nationlist.ruleset), flags.spec, flags-large.spec,
shields.spec, and shields-large.spec (all included from respective .spec
files).

(file #20916)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: NationOverride.patch           Size:5 KB