I'm a bit worried about the amount of variable renames in build system where
some code-paths are really rarely taken and could remain untested for a long
time, and language being one where typoed variable names do not cause clear
error messages but variable would be just wrong one and cause whatever subtle
problems. Still, there's no 2.5.0-beta1 date announced yet, so I assume we
have time to fix problems arising, so boldly going where no commit has gone
before.