> This ticket is for (a) redoing the S2_4 import
I've now done this. This also deals with the backlog of S2_4 updates that I
had not yet brought to later branches; all newer branches that have not yet
been worked on should now have the latest available translations from older
ones.

(If some translator had already started working on S2_5 and/or trunk before
this giant update, it's benign; they can ignore it as if it were a regular
"make update-po", and deal with the superfluous obsolete strings in their own
way, as pl and fr will already have had to.)

> and ideally (b) checking in a semi-automated procedure
> (script or something) which will let us do it again
Haven't got this yet. Attached for reference is the script I used for this
job: a slight formalisation of comment #1, but has external dependencies
making it unsuitable for checkin.

(file #21378)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: distributron.sh                Size:1 KB