Update of bug #23407 (project freeciv):

                 Release:                         => 2.5.0
        Operating System:                    None => GNU/Linux
remove unit id 2579, but we don't know about this unit!

Follow-up Comment #1:

Since on console with 2.5.0 civ2civ3. I'm allied with many other players so
have lots of shared vision.

1: Server wants us to remove unit id 2579, but we don't know about this unit!

1: Server wants us to remove unit id 2555, but we don't know about this unit!

I don't know exactly which turn these were emitted on, so I can't produce a
relevant savegame, but I do have saves from every turn of this game.

(ticket submitted prematurely)