Hi Mike,

Thanks a lot for creating this video, this will be very useful for
improving the unit controls in the game.
I have already spent a lot of time improving and tweaking the unit
controls, but as this video shows, the user-interface
can always become more user-friendly. I agree that improving this is very
important, so I will do my best to make it better in the next version of
Freeciv-web pushed to the production server.

Regards,
Andreas