                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: jtn
         Planned Release: 2.6.0, 3.0.0

Split from bug #23916:

Currently, the Nuke_Proof effect is hardcoded to be defeated if the attacker
is yourself, a teammate, or an ally.

Now that we have the DiplRel requirement, we can put this under ruleset
control.

Also, I think that not protecting against allied nukes is probably the wrong
answer. From other bug: "Why allies and not peaceful nations? And I think it
allows a nuclear-armed ally to stab you in the back spectacularly in a way you
can't defend against."
So I propose to use this new ability to change the rules.
(I haven't researched whether original Civ1/2 had such a rule.)