Update of bug #20881 (project freeciv):

Follow-up Comment #6:

> So, for such a common error code as 10053 we should provide
> mapping to errno (ECONNABORTED, I think).

Patch

Not targeting to stable S2_5 as I'm a bit worried (reason why it has taken 2.5
years to make the patch) about the
#undef ECONNABORTED
part. What if ECONNABORTED has a *real* value before we change it to a synonym
of another Winsock specific error value.
The same is of course true for all the error codes that mapping system does,
but at least those other mappings have been there "forever" so they are tested
not to cause widespread problems.

(file #26409)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: WSAECONNABORTED.patch          Size:0 KB