Update of patch #6351 (project freeciv):

         Planned Release:            2.6.0, 3.0.0 => 2.5.3, 2.6.0, 3.0.0

Follow-up Comment #2:

- Added S2_5 version as a bugfix. The sprites that were (erronously) not used
before, are now used if present (but are optional)
- S2_6/TRUNK version updated with the same optionality functionality. After
all it's only fair to have the "new" sprites optional in first feature release
(tileset authors might not even notice that we've fixed this between 2.5.2 and
2.5.3 of the 2.5 series) where they are used at all. This eases transition.

Once we get isophex issue solved, we may make the sprites mandatory in TRUNK.

(file #26421, file #26422)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: HexCardinalRiverOutlets-2.patch Size:2 KB
File name: HexCardinalRiverOutlets-S2_5.patch Size:2 KB