And, as I had to move to a different computer since,
receiving mails to tihs specific accout does not work as of now.
I still, as laways, get mails from the mailing list.

Peace and health
Imhotep

Not Given wrote:
Please excuse me,

what I contributed on this was more like a gamma than a beta version.
(it picked the barbarians and synthesized new nations (via Cartesian product)
by adding the leader name.

By the local police kicking me to the ground, and giving me a concussion
on March 13 2013 I have also been kicked out of so many things, like a job,
just to mention one.

I remember that my intention back then was to have many barbarian tribes,
distinguished by their leader, and it worked, for me, locally, with the then
actual version, as far as I had tried.

I later tried to update, but, halfheartedly, was not even able to get my other contribution to work, and as I have lots of other problems, I didn't invest
much time into that.

peace and health to all of you
Imhotep

Marko Lindqvist wrote:

As of S2_6, we have 10 barbarian slots, of which max 3 are in use
(Sea/Land/Animal)

Making (all) barbarian nations playable is not a good idea as then player may
pick them, leading real barbarian player not getting nation.